We are sliding through July and headed full steam for August. The painting and cleaning of the classrooms is moving along quite nicely. Have you seen the progress on the parking lot? It looks amazing and looks to be almost complete for our Campus Beautification Day!
- Meet the Principal dates have been finalized:
Wednesday, August 11th and 25th from 4 to 6 in the school’s cafeteria. I will speak briefly to the group at 4:15 and 5:15 (same topics) to allow for families to come and go at different times. Light refreshments will be served. Bring a prospective family to earn a chance to win a $100.00 script of your choice (1 drawing at each event, winner does not need to be present at time of drawing, 1 raffle ticket per prospective family brought to the event).
- St. Matt’s Annual Christmas Wreath fundraiser will begin earlier this year with orders being due by mid-September – stay tuned for more details.
- Due to health concerns, Ms. Lisa Screeton, hired to teach 4th and 5th grade English and Social Studies, must take time off from teaching and will be unable to work at St. Matt’s this year.
- We are continuing interviews for various positions. If you or someone you know may be interested, please reach out to the school office at 406-752-6303. There are “perks” to working for the school so call for more information.
- Evening part-time custodian (5pm to 10pm, Monday - Friday)
- Cafeteria Assistant (8am to 1pm, Monday – Friday)
- 4th/5th teacher for English and Social Studies
- Part-time Art and/or Language teacher
Covid 19 Update
Masks will be optional, at this time, for the coming school year. We will continue to be diligent in our cleaning and sanitizing efforts.
Dr. Susy Peterson