It is almost time for school to start - clearly, my favorite time of year! Thanks to all those that came to the first Meet the Principal and helped with the fair booth! Congrats to all of our students who participated in Fair events and competitions - We are SO PROUD of each of you. It’s all the little things that come together to make GREAT things happen - this year is going to be GREAT!
Part-time PK3-5 = 9, Pre K Academy = 21, K - 8 = 123
We are continuing interviews for various positions. If you or someone you know may be interested, please reach out to the school office at 406-752-6303. There are “perks” to working for the school so call for more information.
- Evening part-time custodian (5pm to 10pm, Monday - Friday)
- Part-time Foreign Language teacher, approx. 8:00 to 2:00 each day
- Part-time 6th, 7th, & 8th grade Social Studies teacher, approx. 9:30 to 2:30 each day.
- St. Matt’s Annual Christmas Wreath fundraiser has begun with orders being due by mid-September. Please see attachments. Proceeds will go toward the St. Matthew’s Family App which will make communication that much easier. You will be able to stay on top of everything St. Matt’s in one place.
- Ice Cream Social and Supply Drop Off is Thursday, September 2nd from 4 to 6.
- The 2021 Volleyball season is starting soon. Practice will start the week of August 30. Sports physicals are required. You can bring the physical forms to the school office or with you on the first day of practice. Please email Mr. Jackson, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you plan on participating or if you have any questions. More information will be coming regarding practice times.
- Dare to be a Saint - please do not purchase shirts for this as ALL students will be sorted into the four CHOIRS and shirts will be provided.
- PE uniform order forms will be distributed the first week of school. More information to come.
Donations and Sponsors
If your business or any other business that you know of would like to sponsor new uniforms for the Volleyball team, the Dare to be a Saint shirts, or have a advertising banner hung in the gym, please contact myself or Mr. Jackson for more details.
A new St. Matthew’s Facebook page will be launched this week, stay tuned for the link or invite and be ready to share.
I will be out of the office on Monday as we make the trip to Missoula to drop my oldest off at college. God is so good!
Dr. Susy Peterson