Meet the Principal
- Wednesday, August 25th from 4 to 6. I will speak briefly to the group at 4:15 and 5:15(same topics) to allow for families to come and go at different times.
- Light refreshments will be served.
- Bring a prospective family to earn a chance to win a $100.00 script of your choice (1 drawing at each event, winner does not need to be present at time of drawing, 1 raffle ticket per prospective family brought to the event).
It is FAIR WEEK, please consider volunteering at the Fair, all time can be used as double volunteer hours. Work 6 hours and earn 12 volunteer hours.
- The only change that was made to the uniform policy was the addition of a white polo shirt option for students in grades 6-8 and the addition of another tie, the plaid tie, to be worn at school mass on Friday. The tie can be found at www.frenchtoast.com.
- Please continue to bring in gently used, clean uniforms.
- Used uniforms will be available for purchase on Wednesday, August 25th, during and after the “Meet the Principal” function.
- PE uniform order forms will be handed out the first week of school.
St. Matthew's School is teaming up with Snowline Acres for Christmas Wreaths! Purchase your beautiful wreath from Snowline Acres and help St. Matthew's at the same time! Wreath Sales are from August 9th thru September 12th. You can order online at https://secure.maestroweb.com/default.aspx?OrgID=1400 or by calling the parish office at 406.752.6788. If shipping is needed, please email: email@example.com.
Teaching Assignment Update
- I have moved Mr. Seth Johnson from middle school Social Studies to 4th and 5th grade Social Studies and ELA
- We have an opening for middle school Social Studies and Foreign Language, both part-time positions. Please spread the word and have any interested folks reach out to the office.
There will not be a Parent Focus group meeting until after school starts. Thank you for understanding.
Altar serving training is coming up – stay tuned for more details.
Dr. Susy Peterson